HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bhsballer76

Numbers

10 posts in this topic

Hi, Im Looking to buy some backgrounds with numbers for my 2002 yz426f. I am thinking about doing some racing at a local track around here and was wodering how you go about picking a number? I would really like to have the numbers 7 or 21 but i dont know if i could use these later on. Also do you guys think i should get black backgrounds or white?

heres my bike

BikeCleanedUp12.jpg

BikeCleanedUp10.jpg

BikeCleanedUp9.jpg

If it helps i want to find graphics along these lines

BikeGraphicsIdeas5.jpg

Depending on where you are riding and what class you are in will dictate your number and background color. Thats how it is out here anyway.

bhsballer76

i like the choice's....im a big fan of multiples of 7....i just recently ordered a number kit and went with 014

It depends on what organization you are racing with. In California, the AMA puts on almost no sportsman MX, so the rules vary quite a lot. People are often allowed to run whatever number they like as long as there are no conflicts, and many choose 3 digit numbers to make such conflicts less likely.

I used to run whatever number I was assigned at the Elsinore GP for the rest of that year. This year, I'm riding the local desert races, so the AMA district assigned me a number.

It just depends. Check with someone who races where you intend to and see what he says.

ok. thansk for the help. So any suggestions on backgroudn color?

I like the white backgrounds with black numbers...pre-prints by De-Cal works. Excellent quality and resonably priced.

I like the white backgrounds with black numbers...pre-prints by De-Cal works. Excellent quality and resonably priced.

+1 for decal works got some for chirstmas for my 426