Billet dipstick??????????????

Does anybody know where to get one,I am having a hard time finding one?

Like this? IMG_0600.jpg

I don't think anyone makes them. My son ran off a few as a metal shop project. We're not making more, though.

funny he could make a killin doin it tho

Gray, what's the purpose of the vent line on the dipstick?

Nate

I knew someone would ask that. That is the pressure balance vent for the oil tank, and it's the same one you have on yours. It's BEHIND the dipstick on its original fitting, not on the dipstick.

Like this?

GirlsWillus033.jpg

P3290042.jpg

I luv mine too WB...thanks for turning me on to da dipstick man:thumbsup:

Like this?

GirlsWillus033.jpg

P3290042.jpg

Where did you get that? All the ones I have seen are anodized blue and I have an '06 yeller bike so blue won't work. Black would be the bomb though.

Like this?

GirlsWillus033.jpg

P3290042.jpg

Hey, what's that hose on the dip stick for?

JK :smirk:

Hey, what's that hose on the dip stick for?

JK :smirk:

:)

I luv mine too WB...thanks for turning me on to da dipstick man:thumbsup:

My Pleasure!

you make them things WB? how much if so?

Yeah how much was that,does white brothers still sell them since they are out of buiness? I am out of a dipstick and rideing time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So where can I get one of these?

I knew someone would ask that. That is the pressure balance vent for the oil tank, and it's the same one you have on yours. It's BEHIND the dipstick on its original fitting, not on the dipstick.

Maybe I am missing the point. Wouldn't it create more work to have to undo the oil vent hose every time you check the oil? Please enlighten me as I'm not getting the point. What's the reason to vent or equalize the pressure on the dipstick instead of in the stock location?

Thanks,

Nate

Maybe I am missing the point. Wouldn't it create more work to have to undo the oil vent hose every time you check the oil? Please enlighten me as I'm not getting the point. What's the reason to vent or equalize the pressure on the dipstick instead of in the stock location?

Thanks,

Nate

:smirk::):ride: You dont have that connected you your factory dipstick? You must have a lemon:eek: Im playing its not connected to there dipstick it just looks like it in the picture. Re Read what Gray said and yes you missed the point haha

I would like to kindly thank everyone for putting up with my stupidity. :smirk: I went and looked at the bike and sure enough, not connected. Next time I will try and at least bring my "B" game when I ask a question.

Nate

I would like to kindly thank everyone for putting up with my stupidity. :) I went and looked at the bike and sure enough, not connected. Next time I will try and at least bring my "B" game when I ask a question.

Nate

That's GOLD!!!!!!:smirk:

So where do i get one of those dipsticks???????????????????????????"lol"Do i have to join some club and pay my dues,secret handshake????????????????

PM's X 2.