---Low Rpm Riding stall (Help)!---

I was just out riding my ice covered driveway, when at low rpms my wr stalled and lock the back wheel up, it starts good after its warm but at idle it tends to want to die, unless youve givin it hell for a few moments, i just bought it and the previous owner was running regular. could this be my problem? DO wr's that are highly compressed like low rpms, should the bike stall just before idle? I get on the gas it seems after a idle in fist then get on it and it stalls, this is a no no and cannot happen to me on the road or else i will be pissed off 6 feet under. Help thanks!

Ryan

Cold weather requires richer jetting. Esp. noticable at idle. Try opening the fuel screw a bunch though you may need a larger pilot in the dead of winter. You may also find you need to move the clip on the needle one or two positions richer (away from the flat) and paoosibly a larger main too.

Do a search for cold weather jetting/jetting/off idle bog/off idle stall. Keep searching until you find some consistent info relative to your situation.