HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angel_Boy

power bomb

2 posts in this topic

After searching around for a while for info on the power bomb , it looks like it gives a nice gain in the low to mid and also quiets it down a little. Anyone know exactly how much, like 2 or 3 decibles, or have it tested before and after? Will the header fit with the Ty Davis tank? Thanks for any help.

Boy

[ April 19, 2002: Message edited by: Angel Boy ]

i have a power bomb header and power core 4 silencer on my 2000 wr.i installed the silencer 1st with the stock header. that give it a noticeable power increase from bottom to top. i added the pb header later and noticed an increase from bottom to mid but don't think it helped reduce the noise any.i'd done all the free mod's prior to adding the silencer and after adding the silencer i to a 170 main,45 pilot and it ripped then added the pb header and noticed a little jump in bottom to mid.

2000wz400,protapers,cycra pro bend hand guards,worksconnection guards,yz rear fender,front number plate,fmfpowerbombheader,powercore 4 silencer,clarke 3.4 gal. tank,yz seat

99kx100

2001ktm50sxpro

2000xr50