white graphics

the huricane kit does look extremly nice on the white plastics. how did you polish your clutch cover. it looks sick.

I stripped the paint and leave it raw. I just hit it with a little steel wool before that picture was taken to make it shine a little.

In my humble opinion, Wyatt's bike is the best looking YZF I have ever seen. Looks very clean, simple and OEM-ish.

Awesome job adapting the LE graphics.

Wyatt,

Where did you purchase your graphics? What brand are they? They look great!

Thanks

Craig

Not to step on Wyatt's toes or anything, but I'm 99.9% sure they're the '06 YZF limited edition OEM graphics, perhaps trimmed a little.

06YZ450FLE.jpg

Ben

These are what I have on my 250f right now.

DSCF0138.jpg

I have my favorite too, but you know they all look nice! Must be the YZF factor!:smirk:

Not to step on Wyatt's toes or anything, but I'm 99.9% sure they're the '06 YZF limited edition OEM graphics, perhaps trimmed a little.

06YZ450FLE.jpg

Ben

That is what they are. The OEM LE graphics, like other OEM YZ graphics, don't cover the entire shroud, and these have very little yellow actually in them to trim off. It's a good look on the white, isn't it? Like a Henry kit without the red.

god. i love yamahas. they look good in anything

You are correct. They are the oem special edition graphics. No aftermarket graphics seem to be as well made as the oem ones. There is a little yellow to trim off, but not much. My bike now has shrouds with team graphics from my dealer, Gullo Yamaha.

I still have the shrouds in the picture and I really think they look much better. I can put them on from time to time to have the black and white look.

I made my '06 black and white before the white '07's came out. I thought I really did something special until Yamaha made white YZs the next year. I think they got the idea from me. haaaaa....

So are these graphics still available? If so where?

Craig

They are Genuine Yamaha parts:

5XC-2173L-01-00 (left side)

5XC-2174L-01-00 (right side)

They retail for $86.....EACH

They retail for $86.....EACH

Are they available in a non-gold plated version???? :smirk:

Try Decal Works. decalmx.com

They can do complete custom graphics or they have a few semi-custom kits. I am getting the T-5 done in white. It costs a little bit extra to get them to change the colors from blue to white,but it is worth it. Talk to Dan O'neil he should be able to get you hooked up.

You are correct. They are the oem special edition graphics. No aftermarket graphics seem to be as well made as the oem ones. There is a little yellow to trim off, but not much. My bike now has shrouds with team graphics from my dealer, Gullo Yamaha.

I still have the shrouds in the picture and I really think they look much better. I can put them on from time to time to have the black and white look.

I made my '06 black and white before the white '07's came out. I thought I really did something special until Yamaha made white YZs the next year. I think they got the idea from me. haaaaa....

I was going to do the same thing until I found out how much the stealership was

charging for the shroud graphics. :smirk:

By the way, I've seen the OEM GYTR 'white flow' graphic kit online for as low as $54.95 for the set. Not quite as good looking as Wyatt's graphics, but still factory and less than half the price.

Part number is GYT-2S225-90-00

Ben