XR's

So what exactly are these bikes meant for? Blazing through the desert at 100mph?

So what exactly are these bikes meant for? Blazing through the desert at 100mph?

So what exactly is the search function ment for? Finding answers to questions asked 100 times?

I only use mine to get beer at the 7-11 2 blocks away.

They are meant for anything b@d@ss!:applause:

I like to use mine as a paperweight/boat anchor........

But, I ride mine everywhere, and I always shock the crap out of guys that are on these motocross bikes. They think there is no way a 300 lbs dirtbike can be a woods weapon. Its always great to prove them wrong. :applause:

Ummmmm, yeah.:applause:

its a motorcycle its meant for whatever you want to use it for.

Do a search for "Maroast, button, & mom ...:applause:

I use mine for everything from super tight insane single track in the Piutes to wide open desert. It helps to be a big guy on the tight stuff.

I use mine for everything from super tight insane single track in the Piutes to wide open desert. It helps to be a big guy on the tight stuff.

I can attest to that!

No, I understand the guy's question here.

I have heard people say the bikes over heat in the slow stuff and in traffic.

I have heard people say they are too heavy for the tracks and tight stuff.

I have heard people say that they are shite for long distance work. (too frequent oil changes)

I have heard people say they are no good for freeway riding.

I can see the guys confusion here.

Bullet proof ? I'm fortunate enough to live in a safe neighborhood.

Saves gas when trolling the campus for chicks, chicks like red.

Saves gas when trolling the campus for chicks, chicks like red.

So thats why I could not get any college Chick-a-dees to ride with me after I changed my plastics to black:excuseme: !!

I bought my 650R pig for what it is truley built for? RIDING!! It goes exactly where my little 2banger lightweights go and I seem to enjoy it more since Im riding it to & from the trails. As for hwy use I think its great. After owning a couple of supposed "real Dualsports" I found the XR was the bike for me and my dualsporting needs!! Its also a great place to sit stuff on in the garage.:applause: