HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
banffboy

Why is this happening!?

5 posts in this topic

My user name is set and my password is set, but I can't log in. Keeps telling me it's an incorrect password, although I've been logging in with the same password for a couple of weeks. Now I have to request a new password. This is the third time this has happened. I am I dumb or something? :)

I got this last weekend it would not accept my password until I typed in the letters in capitals eg: WYG8764 instead of wyg8764

hope this helps

Dave

It's not a case of typing in the password. It's been saved and in use for a while. As soon as I type in my user name the password automatically comes up. Tne next time it tells me it's incorrect and I wind up having to request a new password. I even try re-entering by retyping with the proper upper and lower case characters. It continues to tell me it's incorrect,......until I request a new password. This has happened 3 times today alreadY!! :)