HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Denn10

MartinFan is a movie star!!!

12 posts in this topic

Found out that our beloved MARTIN was in some movies..:cry: ..guess his real name is Mr Hardcastle!! Who remembers Hardcastle $ McCormick? I DO used to kick it with them they were badd azz ....:applause: - :) Siskel and Ebert 2 thumbs up baby!!!

mh.jpg

Thats Martin there with the cool hat!! ---------------------^

i feel bad but thats ok ill sleep ok tonight........I have found another one of our beloved BRP owners pic on the internet....I wont tell you what XXX rated site it was but i stubled across it.

SploogeMonkey has a thing for diapers!!! I dont know what it is but it definitely clashes with your Tatt's my brother. Man some people have no taste!!!!

hmr.jpg

SploogeMonkey has a thing for diapers!!! I dont know what it is but it definitely clashes with your Tatt's my brother. Man some people have no taste!!!!

My wife and kids have something to say to you, Denn............

singlemuvvaxq8.jpg

And what I do in the bedroom, or front lawn, is my own damn business. :applause::)

singlemuvvaxq8.jpg

And what I do in the bedroom, or front lawn, is my own damn business. :applause::)

Now that is a great photo LMAO!!

singlemuvvaxq8.jpg

And what I do in the bedroom, or front lawn, is my own damn business. :banghead::foul:

That poor little boy...hope he learns to ride early in life to get away from all those girl scouts! :):applause::cry:

singlemuvvaxq8.jpg

And what I do in the bedroom, or front lawn, is my own damn business. :applause::cry:

Now that is good..:):lol:

I feel the love in here and im sure it will get spread on Aprils meet in the DEZ LOL