Anyone have any XR600Rs?

Thanks Kidcurry,how easy was that!!! I will have to give you a splash of gas for that effort!!!

Here's hoping this works, as these are better pics and don't have my ugly melon in it.

xr600r553.jpg

xr600r.1876.jpg

:thumbsup:

My bone stock 94 when I bought it 4 years ago, sagging chain and all..

bikepics-217472-800.jpg

The nice thing about the 600R is that there is still a great abundance of after market parts available for it.

P3061694.jpg

Another happy XR600 owner here. :excuseme:

Mine is a plated '89 I've had since, '89. I love this bike, and will never get rid of her, we've been thru alot together. :confused:

Here's mine:

My-XR1-L.jpg

1998 Soon to get CBR 600 wheels and CR 250 forks and XR400 oil cooler. Bought it as you see it but added Pro Grip grips, an exhaust manifold because the other one was rusty, without a heat shield and a hole in it. Fitted a DB Dawg and new brake discs, pads and goodridge stainless hoses.

1998 Soon to get CBR 600 wheels and CR 250 forks and XR400 oil cooler. Bought it as you see it but added Pro Grip grips, an exhaust manifold because the other one was rusty, without a heat shield and a hole in it. Fitted a DB Dawg and new brake discs, pads and goodridge stainless hoses.

Hey I like the color scheme and the splash of blue. Haven't seen many XRs like that. I'm sure a lot of folks have to do a double-take when you go by.

well, just want to share with you my latest mods on my 600R project:

home made stainless steel spacers for hand protectors and R1 MC brake

2005565290255917328_rs.jpg

swing arm powdercoated in black, all engine-frame mounting bolts in stainless steel as almost every other bolts and nuts on bike.

Notice the KTM "CRAP" front suspension.:excuseme: Hope you apreciate the fact im sharing all this info with you, as all of you do, to contribute to this great forum. :confused:

2005592204332975564_rs.jpg

I went through almost 20 pages and found like 5 topics on XR600Rs. How do you owners like them? Im hoping to pick one up saturday. Are there any things to do to them as far as uncorking? Any other must do mods?

Fox, did you get your Nascar XR600R or not?Show us some pics.Share with us, please..................

Zipper600... I like the black swingarm. Good stuff.

Zipper600... I like the black swingarm. Good stuff.

Thanks:thumbsup: The flash kind of enhance the contrast betweenl colours.Here is one without flash.

2005032990672719076_rs.jpg

Sweet. Giving me ideas for my bike!

pull the carb apart and check your choke plate.i had mine apart for cleaning and found that my choke plate was in bad shape and that could lead to big problems.