Strictly for "L" guys - "R" guys - Do NOT read!

[Picture371.jpg

What was that you were saying about 'short man's syndrome', Bibleman?

Roll On Summer !

DUDE! You are a monster!LOL. How do you ride that bike? I bought my L cause it felt bigger than the R. I'm ONLY 6'5"!!! You haave to be 6'8"??

I have a 600R and a 650R both plated and mostly road ridden. I like the idea of electric start but if that was my main concern Id spend the money and get a KTM. Truth is for what I mostly do I could make the L work, but, the first time I decided to get crazy it there would be shit broken. Its a good bike but a converted R is better in most every way minus of course the Estart. If you dont get crazy or need the extra power the L is great.

LOL. That was fantastic! I love analogies that involve crack :smirk:

Hey!!!! The klr650 is actually a pretty good all around bike. you bastard.

This was my bike before some thief stole it...i hope the doohickie broke on him :)

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=51039

Going from that bike to a plated XR650R is one way to make a major believer that the XR650R is the best bike in the world. To bad your Cowee sockee got lifted. Looks like you rode it to it's limit.

:smirk: Hi there Paul, buddy ol' pal. You can take a joke, can't you?
Nevada is the place to live if you want to ride free in the endless deserts with no hassle.

UNTIL, more CA. lib's move in and try to make it just like the place they came from...

+1 on that one Martinfan.

Nevada is the place to live if you want to ride free in the endless deserts with no hassle.

UNTIL, more CA. lib's move in and try to make it just like the place they came from...

+1 on that one Martinfan.

I was listening to an NRA radio show last week and they were talking about this new shooting park that they are planning to build in Clark County.... apparently this thing has been in the works for a number of years and the entire process VERY transparent.

And now there is a lot of stink from local residents who have recently moved into the area..... The guy on the show was the director of the operation (dont remember exactly who he was) and was saying that it was a large proportion of CA residents who were opposed to the construction.... even-though they had moved into the area well after the fact that the project was approved......

Not bashing anyone from CA...there are good people, and there are bad people. I live on Long Island in NY...and this place is loaded with narcissistic douchebags who only want golf courses, horse trails and McMansions :smirk:

I was listening to an NRA radio show last week and they were talking about this new shooting park that they are planning to build in Clark County.... apparently this thing has been in the works for a number of years and the entire process VERY transparent.

And now there is a lot of stink from local residents who have recently moved into the area..... The guy on the show was the director of the operation (dont remember exactly who he was) and was saying that it was a large proportion of CA residents who were opposed to the construction.... even-though they had moved into the area well after the fact that the project was approved......

Not bashing anyone from CA...there are good people, and there are bad people. I live on Long Island in NY...and this place is loaded with narcissistic douchebags who only want golf courses, horse trails and McMansions :)

We've lost two local dirt tracks because of these...... "People"..... I wont say anymore.:ride::smirk::ride:

short man syndrome!!! I know people!!

prof:

OH~ i get it now, Bibleman is one of those thugs who hang around skate parks , carrying bear mace, guns and knives so they can act tuff, because they cant fight , but end up getting thier faces rearranged anyways. am i right? i think so

...think this thread needs to get back on track....

little.jpg

650R.jpg

hon.jpg

DUDE! You are a monster!LOL. How do you ride that bike? I bought my L cause it felt bigger than the R. I'm ONLY 6'5"!!! You haave to be 6'8"??

Martinfan30, yeah dude, spot on 6'8". Those XR650Rs are TINY !!!

Hi there Paul, buddy ol' pal. You can take a joke, can't you?

Don't worry Bibleman, I like you, that's why I'm gonna kill you last. LOL

Got my morning laugh.....I can start my day now. lolololol

You guys are killing me. OGB

What are you laughing about Greybeard? Don't you know Paul is gonna kill you BEFORE me:excuseme:

LOL. That was fantastic! I love analogies that involve crack :smirk:

Hey!!!! The klr650 is actually a pretty good all around bike. you bastard.

This was my bike before some thief stole it...i hope the doohickie broke on him :ride:

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=51039

Nice picture, it fell over in a mudhole, right?:)

Nice picture, it fell over in a mudhole, right?:)

Worse. I got it stuck in the evil north texas mud. The bike sank so that the exhaust can was under the mud!!!! It was under an overpass in Dallas and took nearly 6hrs to get out :smirk: Learned a very important lesson that day.

Worse. I got it stuck in the evil north texas mud. The bike sank so that the exhaust can was under the mud!!!! It was under an overpass in Dallas and took nearly 6hrs to get out :smirk: Learned a very important lesson that day.

I still haven't learned that lesson.

riding040.jpg

Since I don't have long to live I feel I must be honest.

The little guy was actually just asking for a ride home from the owner.

little2.jpg

:smirk:

I still haven't learned that lesson.

riding040.jpg

oh dude! that silty mud is outright evil...what a nightmare. Where in Texas are you? I'm moving back to DFW this summer and Im always looking for more people to ride with/ take trips to OK and AR.... lemme know. :smirk:

-Tom

Ok boys, I need to come clean, I don't own either an 'L' or the brilliant 'R'.

I just wanted to play with the big boys, and lied about the whole thing.

My phychotherapist at XXX hospital for the criminally insane thinks it would help to tell the truth for once.

Here is a picture of my main form of transportation:

Picture086.jpg

My bike is definitely slower than the 'R' but probably about the same speed and handling as the 'L'.

My phychotherapist at XXX hospital for the criminally insane thinks it would help to tell the truth for once.

Picture086.jpg

My bike is definitely slower than the 'R' but probably about the same speed and handling as the 'L'.

Link no good.....

LIAR!!!

Picture086.jpg

With you on it:thinking: ... Your probably right... I'm not gonna argue with you :smirk: