Strictly for "L" guys - "R" guys - Do NOT read!

I feel bad that I started such controversy:cry:

I feel bad that I started such controversy:cry:

Theres nothing wrong with the OCCASIONAL good hearted flame war.

Keeps things interesting.

As long as it stays good hearted.

I agree Martinfan, and to the credit of all the guys on the board it has be goodhearted.:smirk:

I agree Martinfan, and to the credit of all the guys on the board it has be goodhearted.:smirk:

A agree. Don't tell those R guys, but if I could afford it, I would have one of those too.

Wowza, 53 pages. We're just getting started:crazy: Meanwhile I will continue with my "above it all" posture and continue to call for calm and unity:prof: :smirk::)

A agree. Don't tell those R guys, but if I could afford it, I would have one of those too.

Ha!

Come to the dark side.

You all could read this if you can't get enough of this stuff.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=253131

And the funny thing about that thread I started is- I start it off with, essentially, pick the right bike for the job.

I say "Pick the right bike for you", and whammo, pages and pages and pages...

Dave

Trouble maker:busted:

Off road XRs get replaced with CRFXs eventually. Then the XRs end up SuperMotard bikes like this XR400. This pic is from Honda's Japan site:

pht_photo_01.jpg

I hope the XR650R ends up that way.

Off road XRs get replaced with CRFXs eventually. Then the XRs end up SuperMotard bikes like this XR400. This pic is from Honda's Japan site:

pht_photo_01.jpg

I hope the XR650R ends up that way.

The XR650R is already living the dream...

im still in school and ride a "R" ans i've never been pushed around.

im not short either... im only 13 and i am 5'11"

oh yea

my "R" is a 650

So much for my theory:excuseme:

Jeez!! At 13 all i could kick over was a 125!

Fine Bibleman! You just try and make fun of us "R" riders and our "short comings"! I have you know that as soon as my Ex-Tenze gets here and I pop a few bottles of those pills you "L" guys are in "Big" trouble!! Thats right, Ron Jeremy himself said this product works and Im going to double dose so hopefully I will have a chance to ride with some of you "L" boys and let you see what it feels like when my..........my..........MY FENDER is flapping in the wind while I come by you!! "R" riders have the Short Man syndrome eh? Well we will just see about that Mr.Bibleman!:smirk:

"my fender flapping" Ha! I can see it now!

BIBLEMAN: There would be no controversy here if those R guys (?) would just "read and heed" the thread title (L guys only). The higher intellect L riders would NEVER think about hijacking an R riders only thread. Right guys? And speaking for the vast majority of the L crowd, suffice to say, we are comfortable in our own skins. We choose motorcycles like some people choose fine wines. And besides, we want a bike we can still get parts for in a year or two. OGB

BIBLEMAN: The higher intellect L riders would NEVER think about hijacking an R riders only thread. ... We choose motorcycles like some people choose fine wines. OGB

L winers :smirk:.... :)

L winers :).... :ride:

See......those R fellows R so confused they can't even spell :smirk:

I am short and short and own a 'R'. I bought a "R" to componsate! Everything I have is small so, I thought I would get something Big and Fast. Where I could really be in power. I was looking for a bike that could roost all others, NOT some half way bike that did a little of everything but, not good at enything. Now I have been clear and off the power trip for one whole day. I am getting the shakes and feel inadiquat, these meetings make me feel better. i am hoping to make it another day..... well till I get off work....

Next......

Is this BPBA (Big Powerful Bike Annonomous)? BRPA or just glad i am not a "L" guy