Need opinion

Hey guys, my friend has a 07 YZ450, with 10 hours on it, and he got pissed with the local Yamaha dealer, he wanted to get some gloves and the attention wasn´t good, so he decided to change brand, he got a KTM EXC 530R.

I don´t like the KTM, what do you think?.

We do trails and woods, he was happy with the YZ, he doesn´t have the KTM yet, but I´m almost sure he´s gonna be dessapointed

These are my opinions, for what that's worth:

> The 530 EXC is a better woods/trail bike than a YZ450, depending on how and where you like to ride, because that's what it was built to do. He might really like it, a lot of people do.

> It's his bike, so you don't really have to like it. (no offense, please)

> It strikes me as odd that someone would ditch a bike he was happy with because the dealer wouldn't sell him a pair of gloves fast enough to suit him.

These are my opinions, for what that's worth:

> The 530 EXC is a better woods/trail bike than a YZ450, depending on how and where you like to ride, because that's what it was built to do. He might really like it, a lot of people do.

> It's his bike, so you don't really have to like it. (no offense, please)

> It strikes me as odd that someone would ditch a bike he was happy with because the dealer wouldn't sell him a pair of gloves fast enough to suit him.

Yeah, I think he wasn´t happy, I gave him my 08 for a few minutes and I swear his almost new 07 was a crap compered to mine, you are rigth, and of course he has to like it not me, hope he does.

I had an '03 KTM525exc and wasn't real happy with it, but the new ones are probably better. I hated the head-shake and the rear shock. I liked the engine. I think the YZ handles a lot better(even on trails), but interestingly, lap times were about the same around a local MX track(I didn't actually time myself, but judged my speed against other regular riders, it must have something to do with the big bore and heavy flywheel), it just felt slow and awkward. I seriously doubt I'll buy another KTM.

I had an '03 KTM525exc and wasn't real happy with it, but the new ones are probably better. I hated the head-shake and the rear shock. I liked the engine. I think the YZ handles a lot better(even on trails), but interestingly, lap times were about the same around a local MX track(I didn't actually time myself, but judged my speed against other regular riders, it must have something to do with the big bore and heavy flywheel), it just felt slow and awkward. I seriously doubt I'll buy another KTM.

i 2nd that