HONDA XR650RR CRF HYBRID part 2 : SOUND & VISION

Thats tight.:applause:

That has to be the best motard 650R I have ever seen!

Out of this World !!!

thanks for the finally update...i've been waiting for it...great job...:applause:

dual pipes.....:):cry::banghead:

:applause: That is beautiful.

I dont think the quality is there and the bike looks to be built kind of sketchy so I think you should sell it to me and build yourself something safer lol!! Man that is one BADASS ride!!:applause:

WOW!!! :applause:

Yeah, that is sick man. You're just lucky you're across the pond or I'd be taking a roadtrip to test ride that beast. I don't think I'd be alone either. Keep us posted on how the duals perform.:applause:

That is sexy man... I had a hard-on the entire time...

Bad ass!!!!:applause:

I was just thinking about this, and I know its now a little late and after the fact, but it would have been cool if you were able to pull off a true dual exhaust like the old NX650's, or the dominator.

Still a sick bike, though.

I was just thinking about this, and I know its now a little late and after the fact, but it would have been cool if you were able to pull off a true dual exhaust like the old NX650's, or the dominator.

Still a sick bike, though.

Or like the FMX650. I'm not sure if they are true duals though...since they are not available here in the states.:applause: Honda should do a liquid cooled "R" version of that for the U.S.

http://vne-resource.iol.co.za/30/picdb/article1/4/6/36507

http://www.mcnews.com.au/NewBikeCatalogue/2005/honda/funmoto/fmx650_rhr_parked_1024.jpg

Nice set up sounds good.......:applause:

That is sexy man... I had a hard-on the entire time...

Too much info..........:applause:

Nice bike!