HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XRMANU

HONDA XR650RR CRF HYBRID part 2 : SOUND & VISION

14 posts in this topic

thanks for the finally update...i've been waiting for it...great job...:applause:

dual pipes.....:):cry::banghead:

I dont think the quality is there and the bike looks to be built kind of sketchy so I think you should sell it to me and build yourself something safer lol!! Man that is one BADASS ride!!:applause:

Yeah, that is sick man. You're just lucky you're across the pond or I'd be taking a roadtrip to test ride that beast. I don't think I'd be alone either. Keep us posted on how the duals perform.:applause:

I was just thinking about this, and I know its now a little late and after the fact, but it would have been cool if you were able to pull off a true dual exhaust like the old NX650's, or the dominator.

Still a sick bike, though.

I was just thinking about this, and I know its now a little late and after the fact, but it would have been cool if you were able to pull off a true dual exhaust like the old NX650's, or the dominator.

Still a sick bike, though.

Or like the FMX650. I'm not sure if they are true duals though...since they are not available here in the states.:applause: Honda should do a liquid cooled "R" version of that for the U.S.

http://vne-resource.iol.co.za/30/picdb/article1/4/6/36507

http://www.mcnews.com.au/NewBikeCatalogue/2005/honda/funmoto/fmx650_rhr_parked_1024.jpg

That is sexy man... I had a hard-on the entire time...

Too much info..........:applause:

Nice bike!