kickstand for a YZ450F??

Moose makes 2, one that bolts to the footpeg,and another that clamps to the swingarm,are these any good?any other recommendations? THX

i have the moose one on my yz400f, the kind that clamps on the swing arm. it has never come down un wanted, but it is a little too long so the bike stands a little upright for my liking. it seems like you are always looking for a small hole to put the foot in so the bike does not want to tip over. the pro moto billet "kickit" kick stand looks like the best option, but they are a little expensive. We trail ride all the time and a good kick stand is a must for me.

I have the one thats bolts on to the footpeg works good. There was a hole for the chain giud roller but it never lined up. So I just used the 2 hole on the footpeg.

Promotobillet!!

Pic16912.jpg

i have the moose one that bolts on (non swing arm). Works great and a lot cheaper than promotobillet...

I have the trail tech one for about $125 and I'm not to happy with it. It rubs the swing arm even after numerous attempts to re shim it with spacers. It doesn't appear to be bent either? I need to contact them again for a resolution.

ya i had a trail tech one on my yz400, and had a few issues with it to begin with. THey ended up takingcare of me though. I really like the pro moto stand. they really thought it out

I have a Trailtech stand on my 400. It fitted without any problems and works just fine. Cheaper than most of the rest available. For me the best value for the $.

PROMOTO BILLET!!! There is no other!!

I have a promoto billet as well, good unit. Question- it props my bike up almost vertical where I am afraid of it tipping over. Anyone have the same issue?

I have a promoto billet as well, good unit. Question- it props my bike up almost vertical where I am afraid of it tipping over. Anyone have the same issue?

No problems here.

i used to find not having a kick-stand was a pain i the ass, but after 2 and a half years of getting used to it, i actually dont mind it, and if i got a WR id opt to take the kickstand off, just the way i am :applause:

I second Promoto Billet. It is a great stand. Very stable. I have had one on my 125 and 250. Love them!