Where does one hook up ones oil cooler lines?

It would be over kill but you could do it. The steel braided hose is the same as the oil line hose they just use different high pressure fittings.

Here is my oil cooler project, Jag 3110 cooler and home made stone guard, overall it dropped the temps 10-15 Deg

2153481902_01598bb3ca.jpg?v=0

Here is my oil cooler project, Jag 3110 cooler and home made stone guard, overall it dropped the temps 10-15 Deg

2153481902_01598bb3ca.jpg?v=0

I like that alot. I saw your post over "there".

Wlecome to TT!

I still need to get some pics for ya on the oil line.

I like that alot. I saw your post over "there".

Wlecome to TT!

I still need to get some pics for ya on the oil line.

Yeah, I want to see the hook up. Thats a JAGG cooler, is it a universal unit?

Yeah, I want to see the hook up. Thats a JAGG cooler, is it a universal unit?

I called Jagg and they said to use there #3110 cooler as a fit as they do not sell the kit for the "L" anymore, they also faxed me the old instructions to the kit and it showed where to cut into the oil lines.

Found the cooler on ebay a lot cheaper then Jagg

I called Jagg and they said to use there #3110 cooler as a fit as they do not sell the kit for the "L" anymore, they also faxed me the old instructions to the kit and it showed where to cut into the oil lines.

Found the cooler on ebay a lot cheaper then Jagg

Great info! TY.. One day when you get time, could you scan and post those directions?

Thanks ,

Rich

Ok, here it is, the one thing I changed was I did not cut the flexible line as indicated in (fig2) I went to the hard pipe and made the cut, it is tight and you have to be creative in the hose routing but it's doable

2331756393_09e1dd709a.jpg?v=0