HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

ArenaX in NEPA

6 posts in this topic

Is anyone going to the ArenaX in Wikkes-Barre PA next weekend? I hope it goes over well so they come back. Anyway, after watching next Saturday night I'll be all pumped for riding. Any of the PA guys up for riding next Sunday 1/11/01. I have a decent place to ride. About 45 minutes north of Wilkes-Barre.

Nick

Isn't there a large amount of snow up there?

I am a little north of Philadelphia and normally ride @ Tower city. I have not left the garage because I did not want to mess up my new bike on the ice. I would be interested in riding if it is not too icy.

Nick,

How far is the race from York? Does your riding area require studded tires? I haven't riden since last spring, but want to get out.

Thanks

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Ahamay,

Right now there isnt too much snow, but were supposed to get 8 inches today. Im about 2 and 1/2 hours north of Philly.

Bill,

We would just be riding on a large farm so you can do whatever you want. I havent been using studds lately and still going OK. The arenacross is at the First Union Arena in Wilkes-Barre. I dont think its more than 2 hours from York.

Tickets are $16.25 for adults and $7 for kids.

Ill get back to you guys later in the week about the snow.

Nick

[This message has been edited by npuza (edited 02-05-2001).]

Anyone still want to ride Sunday? We got about 10 inches of snow, but its raining now and supposed to be warm today and tomorrow.

Nick

I tore my bike apart on Tuesday and I am ordering parts. I will have to pass on this Sunday. I would like to get together at a different time to ride but I can't this weekend..

I figured I should do the work before the real season starts.. Sorry