more pics of my 08

Great looking bike! :applause: I hope mine looks that good.

How did that last pic work out for ya?

the jump worked out fine its a fast section where there are three doubles in a row,the track is aonia pass,best track around my area everything else is a little to easy and the dirt is perfect

917 nice looking bike......looks like Aonia is where you ride, nice track. How is the Enzo suspension and what did they do to it?

im getting them to revalve the front and back for my weight and im getting the sub tanks, i just sent it to them monday so im still waiting for it,they said 4 to 5 working days but im getting next day shipping so ill let you know:ride:

chain looks loosey goosey in da first pic
Chain looks about right to me remeber it isnt a Honda, They need 1.9-2.3 inches off swingarm.
Exactly. I find at least one late YZF with its chain too tight almost everywhere I go. It's one of the primary reasons they break hubs.

The spec is 1.9-2.3, just like the man said ( I won't run it tighter than 2), and that looks loose to most people. But it's right.

nice bike dude! and shweet pics...that track looks fun. hard on the gas on the landing eh?

yea thats the third double in the line,the jump right after is a jump then tabletop its the other picture its probably a 70 footer, thanks for all the comments :applause: