HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FoxRacin17

What's this bike worth?

6 posts in this topic

Its a 2004 WR450. It is in perfect condition. Says it has 700 miles on it. My buddy is selling it and wants to know how much I think its worth. I am a Honda guy and know absoultely nothing bout them. So I figured Id ask you guys. He was thinking $2000. What do you think?

If you ask too much, you can always drop the price alittle. Its much harder to go up in price if you find out later that you've underpriced. Check out ebay for the selling amount of similar year bikes to get an idea. Just a thought.

If you ask too much, you can always drop the price alittle. Its much harder to go up in price if you find out later that you've underpriced. Check out ebay for the selling amount of similar year bikes to get an idea. Just a thought.

i checked craigslist and they were very hard to find but there were a few. they were 03-05s and were 3300-4500. I guess ill tell him to start around 3300-3500. he can always drop it as mentioned.

Yea, give it a try. My local dealer is selling 07s for 5600. But that's here in MN. Really its more like 5699, so my 04 is not worth a heck of alot around here.

Yea, give it a try. My local dealer is selling 07s for 5600. But that's here in MN. Really its more like 5699, so my 04 is not worth a heck of alot around here.

our local dealer has a used one for 4500. their new ones are more than 5600 i assume or they aint never gonna sell the one. the used one is a 2004 with 30 hours on it. it was raced in a endurance race once. he sells one every year like that cause the owner races that one race every year. it has some scratches and stuff from the extremely hard riding too. thanks for all the help.