Rooster Performance any good?

I just bought them today myself. I'll let you know in a few months after the snow melts and I have a chance to crash test em. :applause:

Actually, they looked pretty decent, especially for the price. I really like how they have front protection as well as a rad brace for side impacts built into the rear of the unit. I did some searching here on TT and found pretty much universal praise for them. Seems like a good bet.

Also, wasn't Rooster Performance owned by a TT'er. Seems like I remember that. Anybody know?

I just bought a set for my 05 Yamaha. They look pretty good and I have read good things about them, so for that price I was willing to give them a try. I have a set of Flatlands on my Honda and they are nice; and I have heard that Unabikers are nice too.

I will post something when they come in this week.

cool. i might get a set too then. :applause:

I put one on an 03 four years ago, great product. I looked for Rooster rad gaurds when I bought an 07 but they never made one for the newer bikes.

I put one on an 03 four years ago, great product. I looked for Rooster rad gaurds when I bought an 07 but they never made one for the newer bikes.

If you still want a set check out ebay here.

http://search.ebay.com/yz450f_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQcatrefZC6QQdfspZ34QQfromZR10QQfrtsZ150QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsabfmtsZ1QQsacatZQ2d1

He says they will fit 07's and they are 10 bucks cheaper than the ones for the older bikes. Still have not recieved mine yet, but they have been shipped.