HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
okieguy

ACV Question

7 posts in this topic

I just want to make sure I have this clear.

To disable the ACV all I have to do is reverse the diaphram so that the pin is pointing away from the carb?

What about plugging the air hole?

Thanks...

I personally removed it and I put another o-ring, because of you look on it you will notice that the diaphragm's end is like an 0-ring and it is made to fit only one way. I also plugged the air hole.

When you guys just flipped the diaphram around did you have to plug any holes? Did you have to change any of your jetting? :)

BlueDragon,

I haven't had a chance to take mine into the hills yet. As of right now, I haven't made any changes to jetting nor have I plugged any holes. I'll let you know what happens.

RED

If you leave any opening to the chamber exposed to air, sooner or later you will have a lean issue because of it. If the diaphram covers the hole and is serviceable you should not have an issue.

Bonzai :)