HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
INYOxrl

650L Lower Pegs ??

4 posts in this topic

Anybody here ever seen or heard of a lowering kit/setup for the pegs? I feel hunched over even with an RSW triple 2" and Pastrana bend ProTaper. ..:applause:

Check this simple sulution .

If you have an offroad ,MX,style mount .

these will fit rite in and the rubber pegs are to save your body in crash.Way cool and simple. Up and back .Down and forward.Any style peg.

I am looking for input .If there's intrest I'll make several sets .These were made for a KTM smx450 but they have a standerd mount so I'm sure they will fit any bike w/that mount.

I can make you something to help.

0105081951a.jpg

0105081951.jpg

0105081948a.jpg

I'm at resurrection03@hotmail.com

Hey Resurr,

I like your idea, but I'm not looking for rubber pegs. I'll go with a wide Moose or XR's peg. Your set-up looks good, but I see a difference between your product and my set-up. My stock pegs (and any direct replacement) pivot up and back at approx. 45-60 degrees. Hard to say from the pictures, but I'm thinking yours are straight up and down.

Dan

These fit into the frame U mount and are at that angle up or down .

I took a look at my L and I see the differance this idea is the opposite of the L .

Sorry I jumped the gun

If you contact me at Resurrection03 @hotmail.com

I'm sure I can offer some sollution other than chopping off you long legs.LOL