HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
husky123

Another BRP video

15 posts in this topic

Nice work. That thing works great. Much better than carrying around all sorts of wire and a camcorder.

Cool vid man...Looks like you've got some great exploration potential down there.

Seems you've got a hard time keeping that front wheel on the ground :applause: ...i got the same damn problem w/ mine ...keeps tryin to buck me off too....but hey, at least you'll have to change the front tire less frequently. :)

I love the moto sound too but my camera has its mic on the outside and the wind noise is unbearable. It only sounds good at very low speed.

great video, love it. The wet roads and clouds look cool. I like the wide format as well. Nice big size too - I guess that's the benefit of having a .Mac account...

Front-facing mount works better than back-facing mount IMO. Where did you mount the camera for the front-facing shots?

Wind noise is always a bitch on helmet cams.

great video, love it. The wet roads and clouds look cool. I like the wide format as well. Nice big size too - I guess that's the benefit of having a .Mac account...

Front-facing mount works better than back-facing mount IMO. Where did you mount the camera for the front-facing shots?

Wind noise is always a bitch on helmet cams.

Thanks man. Yeah the .mac lets me put stuff on fairly uncompressed, unlike youtube et al. I put it on the right side of my helmet for the front and the rear shots. It's the new vholdr cam from twenty20. So far it works fairly well. Recording to a microSD card so there's no need for a camera hooked up.

I love the moto sound too but my camera has its mic on the outside and the wind noise is unbearable. It only sounds good at very low speed.

simple fix: put a piece of duct tape over the mic. cuts out wind but nothing else

Just out of the curiosity: when did you pre-order/order your vholdr? i know there is a long list of people still waiting for theirs (me included) and i'm just curious to know how far down twenty20 is

simple fix: put a piece of duct tape over the mic. cuts out wind but nothing else

Cool dude...thanks! I'll give that a shot. The gain on my cam is WAY too high.

I think I signed up for it in October or November. It's a great cam but I'm hoping they can fix a few things with a firmware update. Boy it's simple though!

Cool dude...thanks! I'll give that a shot. The gain on my cam is WAY too high.

I think I signed up for it in October or November. It's a great cam but I'm hoping they can fix a few things with a firmware update. Boy it's simple though!

Yea, I first heard about the Vholdr in November but had no interest at the time. December is when my interest aroused and I finally looked into purchasing one. Unfortunately, I didn't make my purchase until the end of January. Where did you buy your cam from? The Vholdr website? (they're not even taking orders on their site anymore because there is too high of a demand lol)

Yep I ordered it directly from vholdr.com. Hopefully you'll get yours soon. It's a pretty sweet unit.

Just my opinion but motorcycles make their own music so there really isn't a need for a soundtrack. Just my opinion.

IMO the music totally makes the video. Very well done, and a great background symphony for a solo ride.