Race Tech ???

Has anyone set-up their 07 yz450 w/race tech?

Need a trail set-up for my yz450, went w/race tech because I like the idea of being able to change valving. Talked to the sales person, said it was easy to do yourself. Change fork oil and clean forks twice a year, I,ll try it.

The instructional DVD is a guy working on 1997 showa fork, I have a yamaha, I think thats KYB's. Then the installation procedures don't even match what's on my bike ( 1997). I called and talk to the tech, he said, ya it's a little dated. So the imfo. is wrong, what do I do?

The tech tells me to leave stock valving in and add new valving on top of it, WHAT? Very frustrating, has anyone had better luck w/race tech?

Has anyone set-up their 07 yz450 w/race tech?

Need a trail set-up for my yz450, went w/race tech because I like the idea of being able to change valving. Talked to the sales person, said it was easy to do yourself. Change fork oil and clean forks twice a year, I,ll try it.

The instructional DVD is a guy working on 1997 showa fork, I have a yamaha, I think thats KYB's. Then the installation procedures don't even match what's on my bike ( 1997). I called and talk to the tech, he said, ya it's a little dated. So the imfo. is wrong, what do I do?

The tech tells me to leave stock valving in and add new valving on top of it, WHAT? Very frustrating, has anyone had better luck w/race tech?

I have installed there Gold valves on sportbike forks. Its actually a great learning process once you get into it. Fork setups vary by manufacturer a little <showa/KYB> but are generally the same internally. Dont be alarmed that the instructional video shows a guy working on a showa fork...just dig in to yours. Building the valving stacks are the same regardless of manufacturer of fork.