HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ubu

Linkage greasing question

8 posts in this topic

Anyone know how many needles go in the end of the connecting rod? The longer ones.

I hope it's 76, because that's what I counted after picking them up off the garage floor.:busted: All cleaned and ready to go in a little cup, and I dropped it when I was tiddying up last night. Going to reassemble tonight if I have enough needles. Otherwise, I'll spend the next 2 days looking for the ones that got away. 76 divides evenly for both sides, though.

Been there, done that. Sucks, I know. I can't help you out with the number but persistance helped me.

I don't know the number, but the answer is that there should not be room for one more when they are all in place.

I don't know the number, but the answer is that there should not be room for one more when they are all in place.

I know. That's while I'll be furious if I'm short.

All cleaned and ready to go in a little cup, and I dropped it when I was tiddying up last night. Going to reassemble tonight if I have enough needles. Otherwise, I'll spend the next 2 days looking for the ones that got away.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.:busted: Magnetic part trays are a wonderful invention.

76:thumbsup:

Placing the needles was easier than I thought it would be. My 6 yr old did the connecting rod while I packed the relay arm.