HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bhsballer76

Tires

4 posts in this topic

Hi, i was wondering if you guys can reccomend places to find rear tires for my 2002 yz426f. The front tire is good and the rear i have right now still has large knobs but they are a bit rounded off from the previous owner riding on the street. The place i have been riding latley has really hard packed clay and going around corners and even berms if i give it too much gas the rear end feels like its is going to slide right out from under me like im on a wet roadso i have to take it really easy while my freinds blow past me.Where can i find a decent tire for intermidiate to hard terrain at a really good price. I am a college student trying to do some body and paint work on my mustang at the moment so money isnt growing on trees for me right now.:busted:

just shop around.. you can find some deals.. maxiss is a good intermediate tire.. i prefer the dunlop 756rrs but there a gumball and wear pretty quick. not including pricy.. you can get a set of maxxis for 110 off motosport.com shipped to your door.

josh