HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wr400schek

Pipe Recommendations

6 posts in this topic

Hi Guys I Was Just Wonderng What Would Be The Best Pipe For A 99 Wr400f For A Reasonble Price If You Guys Could Shre Some Information Tht Would Be Great.

Hi Guys I Was Just Wonderng What Would Be The Best Pipe For A 99 Wr400f For A Reasonble Price If You Guys Could Shre Some Information Tht Would Be Great.

do a search first that bike has been around for a long time...i would be a bunch of people have already asked the same question.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/search.php?f=20

I'd say a quiet one.... the 99' is a beast in the power department already.:busted:

Look for an FMF "Q" on e-bay might be a good selection for 99's :worthy:

i have fmf supertrapp style exhaust its pretty good with aresonably quiet note ialso have a white bros e series which is better but very noisy

depends on what your definition of "Best" is.

Do you want bottom end power?

Do you want mid or top end power?

Do you want to quiet the bike down?

From the Newbie Survival Guide sticky...

Finally, a word about the best. "What's the best (insert item here)?", is a silly question regardless of the subject matter. It asks for an answer based on pure speculation and opinion. Since one man's trash is another man's treasure, you will never get a definitive answer with this type of question. For example, if you're looking for the "best" tire, you need to decide that based on the information you find here. Research the threads that address tires and how they perform in various terrain and in various parts of the country. East Coast mud is very different than High Sierra hardpack.

:busted:...SC