HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sharky_do_do

Radiator Braces / Dr. D Radiator lowering kit

3 posts in this topic

Hi Folks - I need some help. Does anyone know which radiator braces will fit on an '07 yz450f, along with the Dr. D Radiator lowering kit?

I'd like to put a set of Devol Radiator braces on, but not sure if I can use those with the Dr. D lowering kit. I called Dr. D's office, but the person did

not know if they would fit either. :busted:

Thnx

I use the devols and Dr. D kit. Bolts up just fine. I would grease the bolts when installing. When I took mine off, I broke a mount. I think it was due to a siezed bolt rather than a fall, but just to be safe, I greased them on reinstall.

I use the devols and Dr. D kit. Bolts up just fine. I would grease the bolts when installing. When I took mine off, I broke a mount. I think it was due to a siezed bolt rather than a fall, but just to be safe, I greased them on reinstall.

Thanks Yam3 - Appreciate the help! :busted: