HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Math

Is Massachusetts just like CA?

3 posts in this topic

I'm from Québec, Canada and I own a canadian WR426f that I'm allowed to use on roads here because I installed the dual sport lightning kit from Baja on it :). I'm planning to go working in Boston for two years. I've just red all your posts on the topic California sucks. What about Mass? Am I going to be allowed to use my Wr on Massachusetts roads :D?

Thanks for your answers

Math (always sorry for any huge English mistakes....there is nothing like practicing!!)

While it is not easy to register an off-road bike for the road in Massachusetts it is not impossible and not nearly as bad as California. If it has already been street registered than I believe it will be a little easier to get it registered in Mass. I don't know what the tax situation is where you are from but you will have to proove that you payed sales tax for the bike somewhere - or be faced with paying Mass state sales tax on it at the registry of motor vehicles.

Good luck.

Thank you for your answer Sean. I still have all the registration papers and also the 300$ bill from the taxes I had to pay :) so it doesn't sound too bad.

Thank you very much again :D

Math