GYT Flywheel Weight on '08 YZ450F

Has anyone used either of the two GYTR flywheel weights available from Yamaha on an '08 YZ450F?

I know the stock power is mellow, but would it help keep it that way if you went to an aftermarket exhaust system?

...the stock power is mellow, but would it help keep it that way if you went to an aftermarket exhaust system?
Yes, but not in a bad way. You won't really notice the bike being any slower with the new flywheel, even if you install it after the pipe. But it will pull more smoothly under a heavier load at lower RPM than it will with the stock 'wheel in place.

I have the offroad one on my 08, like gray said, you wont even notice it but it does help w/ traction and stalling.

I have the offroad one on my 08...Think it is even more important then the exaust...If that is possible..:applause:

I have their "high performance" one in mine (not the off-road one) and I found that the bike is faster than stock. Well, in reality, since it now has more traction, it is going faster.

I love mine. As a bonus, I found out after I bought it that Chad Reed runs one on some of the Supercross tracks. I asked him myself...

Dave

I put the 9oz. on my 2008 450F, like grayracer said, you won't notice the bike being slower, I think is a great mod, even if you ride tracks only.