deleted thread

how come my thread on rear sprockets has been deleted?

ive noticed this happens now and then

i didnt think that was the kinda thing done here

Originally posted by Mark_UK:

how come my thread on rear sprockets has been deleted?

ive noticed this happens now and then

i didnt think that was the kinda thing done here

It is possible that there was a glitch when you posted and that your post was not deleted by anyone intentionally. You can contact our moderators at moderators@thumpertalk.com if you'd like to pursue this further. Cheers!

hmmmm maybe

but there was about 5 replys to it.

no worrys though it was just about a steel and titanium sprocket i saw

Nope, not me. I saw the post and even checked out the link. Neat idea, the best of both worlds, light weight and strong teeth. Seemed kind of spendy though.

Bill

I had a similar thing happen a while back. I posted a new topic and it ended up under someone else's topic. Just a bug somewhere I'm sure.

I don't think you post was intentionally deleted...

ok no worrys

bill spendy?

over here in the uk im sure the guy said he got it for £30 as opposed to maybe £20 for a regular one.

doesnt seem too bad,,,, though i liked the look of the lightwieght all steel one the other guy posted

Mark,

Go ahead a re-post the link (on this thread). I didn't realize the price was so low. I'd like to see it again.

Bill

Well don't look at me ...I was in Cleveland that day!

Bonzai :)

this was the sprocket i saw though the link the other guy posted looked pretty good to ill go find the link

http://www.supersprox.com

I fell for this "specialty" type sproket a few years ago from Sidewinder.

If I remember right, I spent about $300 on a chain, & sprockets. They were supposed to be precision balanced and tougher than nails, etc, etc...

bsflag.gif

They didnt even last as long as the Sunstar's w/DID X-ring/O-ring chain I have always used.

Never agian will I fall for that. :)

Hey Darin,

Don't Sugar Coat It....Tell Us How You Really Feel... :D

Bonzai :)