Talon Hub parts/service in Calif/West Coast?

Im trying to fit a new set of Excel wheels w/Talon hubs on my newly converted USD fork XR600. The rear wheel is for the XR and is fine, and the frt hub is for 2000-ish CR w/20mm axle, I need to get bearing/spacer set (assuming there is one) for 90 CR500 17mm axle size. East Coast wheels may have what I need, but they are on the East coast. I was looking for a Talon dealer in Calif/West Coast. Anybody have a clue where to go? Google wasnt my friend here. Thx

When I did the sport bike front wheel conversion on my XRL I wound up making the spacers to reduce the bearing ID to 17mm, I used a piece of stainless steel to make it.

I couldn't find a bearing with a 42 mm OD & a 17mm ID

Im trying to fit a new set of Excel wheels w/Talon hubs on my newly converted USD fork XR600. The rear wheel is for the XR and is fine, and the frt hub is for 2000-ish CR w/20mm axle, I need to get bearing/spacer set (assuming there is one) for 90 CR500 17mm axle size. East Coast wheels may have what I need, but they are on the East coast. I was looking for a Talon dealer in Calif/West Coast. Anybody have a clue where to go? Google wasnt my friend here. Thx

I was given this info by Talon support in the UK:

Please note you can purchase the above rear hub from QTM who are our US

importer. I am sure they will be able to assist you with your

requirements.

QTM

1144 N. Armando Street

Anaheim

CA 92806

U.S.A

Tel No: 001 714 575 5000

Fax No: 001 714 575 50001

Contact Name: Mrs Kristin Anderson

E-mail: kristin@qtmi.com

or

Contact Name: Mr John Anderson

E-mail: anderson@qtmi.com

Thanks much for that info, Im going to call them Monday. Most sites that carry Talon hubs have this statement on thier site:

"CHANGING TO A NEWER BIKE? Talon hubs have changable internal components which may allow you to keep you hub and just replace the bearings and spacers"

So....Im hoping I can get the 17mm internals?

Thanks again for posting that info

Guy