lil tail light

where can I find the little tail light - like on my XR250R and the harness that I could use on a 650L.

I think Baja Designs has them. I thought about using one but used their LED taillight instead because it has the license plate light and a place to mount my plate.

rturnsignals.jpg

where can I find the little tail light - like on my XR250R and the harness that I could use on a 650L.

http://www.procycle.us/main/dskit.htm

I just recently put the wps dualsport light on my L and I love it. :busted:

XR's Only has the UFO lense and dual element socket and bulb for $19.95. It can replace the stock enduro light, or the Baja Designs LED is nice too.

http://www.procycle.us/main/dskit.htm

I just recently put the wps dualsport light on my L and I love it. :busted:

thats what i like best too specially for $20, the 450X setup is a bit more im sure and takes a little more mods. I like the smaller blinkers the ones on there look like the Lockhart Phillips i put on my streetbike. Stock honda's sure are big n bulky like.... ah nevermind!

You can get a cheap one right here in the TT store. Universal Brake/ Tail Light

Part Number- 60-1455. Even has a little white light for your plate. It is not street legal but works great for me.

xrspipe003.jpg

ColdXR003.jpg

You can also use an xr 250r taillight lense ,i belive the year is 87 ,fits right in the place of the stock 650l taillight.you have to do a little modding and use a 1157 taillight/brakelight plug , just find the smallest one you can.you can do a forum search and it might come up I got the idea from a guy off TT.

but i have since gone to the baja design led.

Thanks guys! ordered the one from pro cycle, hope it comes with a harness, that was not clear....

wheeling cycle supply has a nice DRC unit for $20 that is a LED tail/Brake light with harness. It is designed to fit in the stock XR tail lights. Fits perfect and is very bright. Picture011.jpg

Thanks guys! ordered the one from pro cycle, hope it comes with a harness, that was not clear....

All you need to do with the light from procycle is splice the wires together because the wires that are on the light aren't long enough to reach under the seat where the stock L's taillight is plugged in. It works great. :busted: