my refreshed yz426! (pics inside)

what pipe do you have backing that powerbomb? It looks pretty short. How's the powerbomb/ ?pipe combo work?

...its just a hacked fmf pipe. i lost a little torque it seems when i shorted the muffler but otherwise my 426 screams!

bike looks awesome, especially with that silver frame. Better than new! Want to do mine next? Matching clutch, valve and stator covers would look pretty cool with the same silver. Great work

IMG_0068.jpg

I'm trying to sell my 2000, and cleaned it nicely, but nothing like you did. Congrats, that bike is awesome.

bike looks awesome, especially with that silver frame. Better than new! Want to do mine next? Matching clutch, valve and stator covers would look pretty cool with the same silver. Great work

i was thinking about sendeing my covers to the poweder coater next but my wallet is pretty skinny right now.:busted:

yama426xj6.jpg

is the 426 or 2001 for my friend!!:worthy::busted:

yama426xj6.jpg

is the 426 or 2001 for my friend!!:worthy::busted:

very unuiqe! how does that pipe sound?

When you asked that question, my twisted mind flashed back to the description of Suzuki's prototype 750 cc two-stroke twin, which was never produced, in part because it "sounds like a drowning rhinoceros".

SPC Mike,

The bike looks awesome. I've been a little lazy this winter but after seeing your bike, I think i'm going to strip mine down before spring. I'll try to get some before and after pics.

thanks..... the drainage is handicraft and all in titanium!!!:busted::worthy: