unabiker rad guards with oil sight tube?

just got a set of unabiker rad guards from the TT store and wondering if anyone has put these on a XRR with the oil sight tube? at first glance it does not seem like they will fit but i can't try because i have to leave for work soon. anybody have any recommendations for a rad guard that does not wrap around like the unabiker does? devol, works connection, MSR any good?

I have a set of Unabiker guards and an oil sight tube on my 650R. No fitment issues or problems whatsoever.

I have a set of Unabiker guards and an oil sight tube on my 650R. No fitment issues or problems whatsoever.

do you have pictures of the install? the oils sight tube is a problem on the right and the exhaust header on the left.

248630461-L.jpg

here you can see the gap created by the oil sight tube.

248630598-L.jpg

it's kind of hard to see from this perspective but the rad guard comes through the far side and hits the header before the mounting hole lines up.

248631062-L.jpg

i could cut a slot for the oil sight tube but the header side would require cutting a couple of the holes for the reinforcing rods.

guards are for sale $95 shipped within the CONUS.

Oh, I know exactly what you're talking about. I have a full Pro Circuit system on my bike and the header on the left side was right where the lower brace needed to go. I ended up making this little bracket to replace the tubular brace.

unabiker_08.jpg

unabiker_09.jpg

Sorry, looking at these pictures I just realized that I installed my oil sight tube AFTER I'd installed the Unabiker guards. I'd have to go out and take a look to see where and how I installed the fittings and routed the line.

unabiker_14.jpg