HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dube2

Proud Owner Of A New 08 WR450......

3 posts in this topic

I just added a new WR to my small collection this weekend. Just the short run I did in the parking lot shows how much better the Aluminum frame handles. WOW! So, with that said, I know most of the free mods, however not sure what to do to the air box. What is the skinniny on the 08's? AIS kit, ZIP-TY screw, air box? :cool: pipe mods, etc. Any others? Please reply with sugestions.......

OH YA, I plan on taking the 05 to AZ and get plated. I really want to do some dual sport rides now. Any sugestions on the AZ plating?. My aunt lives there and I have an address.

Any Arizona guys that could offer a helping hand to a So Cal WR owner?.

So the 05 on odd days and the 08 on even days.........LOL :applause: Now have four YAMAHA 's in the garage. OH WAIT......5 I still have my 1978 RD 400 that my dad bougt me when I turned 151/2.

Thanks for the info. Had my '08 for a week now.

Still love it, even tho I need to have a fire crew follow me around... :cool: