Number Backgrounds

Hey guys, I am thinking about getting red number backgrounds. Anybody have them? I was thinking they would look pretty sweet. Thoughts welcome.....

I think they would look pretty good. People might take a second look thinking your a champion, but then be dissapointed in realizing it's just another C rider.

:applause::cool:

Red backgrounds with white numbers look great. Many sanctioning organizations use that combination to denote the A/Expert class so you may want to take that into consideration.

Copyofmisc006.jpg

I think they would look pretty good. People might take a second look thinking your a champion, but then be dissapointed in realizing it's just another C rider.

:worthy::busted:

ahhh... if only that werent true:bonk:

Red backgrounds with white numbers look great. Many sanctioning organizations use that combination to denote the A/Expert class so you may want to take that into consideration.

Copyofmisc006.jpg

Very nice bike!

Very nice bike!

Thanks, that is an old pic. After last year's offroad series it looks quite a bit different. Picture several dents in the silencer, missing CF header guard, all the plastics, graphics and backgrounds scratched, gouged and dull, rims scarred, etc, etc. :busted: