front disc over heating

I would remove your brake pads and check the brake pad pins. The brake pad pin may have groves causing the pads to stick. If it does, replace the pin. I would also check your brake caliper piston, does the pistion move in and out without binding? Lastly, check out your rotor it maybe slightly bent, check the front wheel does it spin freely?

Is your bike dual sported, ie, do you ride on road? Or does your riding take you on high speed hard pack? If so, it may just be you are using the brakes harder than they were designed for, ie, more like a street bike, more severe instances of braking. Most MX riding and tight trails, brakes are barely used compared to the work they are subjected to in the forementioned.

start off with the really cheap test ,

completely change all the fluid with new fluid from a sealed container . shouldn't cost more then 5$

you may ask how can it be the fluid , but trust me it can .

if that don't work then look into a wave rotor , if its used on the street then you need a different set up . my street bike weighs slightly more than my wr and it has two rotors bigger than my wr's single one