modfan30

Thats prolly cuz "DUMM10" as someone has been stated as calling me in previous thread has sent a few PMs to higher to put in a few good words about making "ClownLover30" a mod??? and i thought they all hated me cuz im such a PITA Guess not!!! Figured it was coming to ya.

NOW get rid of that ghey azz blue bike avatar pic!!! Your no Yami lover I AM!!!

Good bye to all as im assumin another 30 day ban coming my way GOD i hate these moderators here!!!!

Thats right, Denn started all this!

THANKS DENN!:cool:

LMAO!!!!

I had my L painted Yammie blue for you bro!!LOL!

What a woosie but then again your prolly rocking the 13" with the nobs that go from channel 2-13 anyways LMAO

I had my L painted Yammie blue for you bro!!LOL!

looks more like "photocrapped" get off the Yami wagon foolio!! Back to my Archery forums ill be back later!!!

$240 winning this weekend in vegas inlaws won $6k on .25 keno. 2 hits on a .25 for 8/9 numbers for $1175 each and 1 hit with .75 for 8/9 for $3500 LOL what luck boxes.

And the remote's gone cuz the dog ate it!Lmao!

Looking at a 56 or bigger plasma...

this was my neg feedback for posts on this thread LMAO they must not know that we have alot on here that know each other fairly well and joke around alot.

Neg feedback "Insulting and wasting internet space."

this was my neg feedback for posts on this thread LMAO they must not know that we have alot on here that know each other fairly well and joke around alot.

Neg feedback "Insulting and wasting internet space."

I'm sure its hard to figure our banter out for someone new.

Those users need to give a little more time before posting negative feedback. Give it some time to figure out that we all are friends just having a good time...