HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
martinfan30

modfan30

26 posts in this topic

Hey fellas, just chiming in to let you know we have a new moderator for our 600-650 forum. :applause:

Stay safe all.:cool:

This is good as you are quite knowledgable about these bike! :cool:

Hey fellas, just chiming in to let you know we have a new moderator for our 600-650 forum. :busted:

Stay safe all.:applause:

Hey fellas, just chiming in to let you know we have a new moderator for our 600-650 forum. :busted:

Stay safe all.:cool:

:applause:

CONGRATS MARTINFAN 30 ! YOU HAVE HELPED OUT ALOT HERE. DON'T FORGET TO GIVE DENN 10 HIS HARASSMENT,YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY !

SERIOUSLY, CONGRATS ON YOUR APOINTMENT HERE.

BEST OF LUCK DANNY V :cool::applause::busted:

Dont worry Danny, Dumm10+ will get all he has comin'!!!LOL

Wife is callin' me to bed, but I truly am a TT addict!!:cool:

It's good to have someone in charge with a cool head mixed in with some wit.

I thought your name plate had changed....

Good choice TT. Martinfan is very knowledgeable. Whats up with your avatar though, are you going BLUE? Yamaha doesn't make a compareable bike to the L or R......yet! Unless you got something up your sleeve for us LOL! :cool:

You gotta be kiddin' me! There goes the neighborhood! Just kiddin'. Good job Rich. Bruce

:applause: Absynth, thats my 05 L! Jetfuel did the photoshop. I kinda like it!:busted:

Thanks for all the awesome coments guys!:cool:

Shouldn't you be a moderator of the Thumpette Forum since you ride the Ladies bike? :busted::crazy::cool::applause:

BANNED!!! LOL!:prof:

Thats prolly cuz "DUMM10" as someone has been stated as calling me in previous thread has sent a few PMs to higher to put in a few good words about making "ClownLover30" a mod??? and i thought they all hated me cuz im such a PITA Guess not!!! Figured it was coming to ya.

NOW get rid of that ghey azz blue bike avatar pic!!! Your no Yami lover I AM!!!

Good bye to all as im assumin another 30 day ban coming my way GOD i hate these moderators here!!!!

Congrats!I always had a feeling you would be the moderator soon.Now,when are you going to get a R?

Congrats!I always had a feeling you would be the moderator soon.Now,when are you going to get a R?

THX Frank!:cool:

When I can find someone to trade for a modded L!

The wife just asked if I wanted a new TV!!:applause: Just in time for football and Nascar. So no BIKE money for awhile!