modfan30

Hey fellas, just chiming in to let you know we have a new moderator for our 600-650 forum. :applause:

Stay safe all.:cool:

Way to go Martinfan welcome to the madness.

This is good as you are quite knowledgable about these bike! :cool:

Hey fellas, just chiming in to let you know we have a new moderator for our 600-650 forum. :busted:

Stay safe all.:applause:

Is that the L or XL forum? :cool: Way to go dude!

Hey fellas, just chiming in to let you know we have a new moderator for our 600-650 forum. :busted:

Stay safe all.:cool:

:applause:

CONGRATS MARTINFAN 30 ! YOU HAVE HELPED OUT ALOT HERE. DON'T FORGET TO GIVE DENN 10 HIS HARASSMENT,YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY !

SERIOUSLY, CONGRATS ON YOUR APOINTMENT HERE.

BEST OF LUCK DANNY V :cool::applause::busted:

Dont worry Danny, Dumm10+ will get all he has comin'!!!LOL

Wife is callin' me to bed, but I truly am a TT addict!!:cool:

Awww man!

Now I'm really gonna have to clean up my act! :cool:

Congrats Martinfan'.

Happy Moderation!

Congrats! Good choice by the "higher ups".:cool:

It's good to have someone in charge with a cool head mixed in with some wit.

I thought your name plate had changed....

Good choice TT. Martinfan is very knowledgeable. Whats up with your avatar though, are you going BLUE? Yamaha doesn't make a compareable bike to the L or R......yet! Unless you got something up your sleeve for us LOL! :cool:

You gotta be kiddin' me! There goes the neighborhood! Just kiddin'. Good job Rich. Bruce

:applause: Absynth, thats my 05 L! Jetfuel did the photoshop. I kinda like it!:busted:

Thanks for all the awesome coments guys!:cool:

Shouldn't you be a moderator of the Thumpette Forum since you ride the Ladies bike? :busted::crazy::cool::applause:

Shouldn't you be a moderator of the Thumpette Forum since you ride the Ladies bike? :busted::crazy::cool::applause:

BANNED!!! LOL!:prof:

Thats prolly cuz "DUMM10" as someone has been stated as calling me in previous thread has sent a few PMs to higher to put in a few good words about making "ClownLover30" a mod??? and i thought they all hated me cuz im such a PITA Guess not!!! Figured it was coming to ya.

NOW get rid of that ghey azz blue bike avatar pic!!! Your no Yami lover I AM!!!

Good bye to all as im assumin another 30 day ban coming my way GOD i hate these moderators here!!!!

Congrats!I always had a feeling you would be the moderator soon.Now,when are you going to get a R?

Congrats!I always had a feeling you would be the moderator soon.Now,when are you going to get a R?

THX Frank!:cool:

When I can find someone to trade for a modded L!

The wife just asked if I wanted a new TV!!:applause: Just in time for football and Nascar. So no BIKE money for awhile!