Left Coast AIS Solution

2006 WR450

I just ordered the GYTR AIS removal kit and GYTR Adj. Fuel Mixture screw this week. It will be in (hopefully) Wednesday of next week. When I remove mine, I'll box it up and ship it to someone. I like the fact we are helping out the TT community/members by giving these to those of you who need them to ride. This website is very informative and noone ever asks for money in exchange for knowledge. GIving back to the community. :-)

Now, anyone got a stock 05 yz450f pipe laying around doing nothing? :-)

Anyone out there have a 05 or 06 AIS? My riding buddy just bought a 2005 WR450 and the previous owner took it off and ditched it. Now we're afraid to take it to any state parks for fear of them sending us home. Good ole CA.

Thanks,

Michael

Anyone out there have a 05 or 06 AIS? My riding buddy just bought a 2005 WR450 and the previous owner took it off and ditched it. Now we're afraid to take it to any state parks for fear of them sending us home. Good ole CA.

Thanks,

Michael

Ok, no one wants to give one away. Anyone want to sell one for a good price? I'd like to spend around $100 or $120 for one in good to new condition. Thanks.

I have an AIS off of my 08 that if someone wants I will ship it to them via ups. Just pay for shipping. Give me you address and you can send me the money via pay pal.

Shan

dirtnut67@fastmail.fm

hi just get an 06 wr 450 and the owner said dat it s stock .where can i find the ais on the bike ,do i need to do any jetting or somtin else .please help me i m a newbie .how to remove the AIS and where it is.thanks

Is there a posting of Ride Area's that have been known to write tickets on the basis of no AIS? I ride north CA mostly (CC Camp, Cow Mtn, Stony Ford, George Town, Forest Hill) have any of you experienced this around here?

I was looking at getting a 09 WR450 till I saw this.

Is there a posting of Ride Area's that have been known to write tickets on the basis of no AIS? I ride north CA mostly (CC Camp, Cow Mtn, Stony Ford, George Town, Forest Hill) have any of you experienced this around here?

I think they might check at cow but the other places are good to go.

Cow rarely is patrolled, @ CC I see rangers every trip up there.

If you gave your unwanted AIS to another member, please delete your post. If you cannot do so, request it to be deleted by a moderator.

GOT A 06 ais that I just took off my bike up for grab if anyones interested. PM me with your details and I'll get back to you in a day or two

I was at Georgetown a week ago and they were doing sound tests but did not care about anything other than a spark arrester. Have never been checked for anything at Stonyford either.

The only place I have been to that may check this is gorman. But ya never know.

I need one for an 05/06. Have an 06 wr450.

THanks guys.

Rangers at Gorman should check riders for common sense and medical insurance. They heli injured riders out of there continuously. Too many people using the trails is hazardous. I have a 2005 that is titled as a 2001. I'll avoid Gorman, I like riding Bean Cyn much more anyway. No rangers there, only some pissed off Vietnam era hermits. When they shoot at me I shoot back.

Since we can't sell, can we trade lol. I have one off my 06 450 I'd trade for some TT AIS plugs:applause:

Dorman 555-106 expansion plug, steel cup, 12.1mm. About $1 each at any auto parts store.

I have a 2011 with about 5 hours on it. Pay shipping and its yours!

Pm me