Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bhsballer76

Keep Or Trade Rims

11 posts in this topic

I just bought a 2002 426 that came with red excels. I know someone owns a 2007 45o with silver wheels . His bike is all white so we are talking about trading. You guys think i should trade him wheels or should i try to find graphics to match my wheels. Also, will his wheels be able to "bolt on" to my bike or will i have to buy parts to make it work?Here is a pis of my bike btw....

Moci_013.jpg

Unless you get white plastics for your bike, I'd trade him. The rims will look better on his bike, and you'll get nearly new hubs out of the deal.

the red rims are sick! I'd trade......but then again, my bike is white! Trade him. It'll look better for both of you. you'll probably have to get his spacers and give him yours....at least that's how my experience has gone with swapping yz rims.

Yeah, I didn't want to go there, but red rims are a little bit of an acquired taste, shall we say, even with a white bike, where I think they'd look the best, or a yellow one. There's just something about them. But against the blue, they just don't really work for me.