HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IBLucky

Cool Trick

9 posts in this topic

If you have light stress creases that show up on your plastics, you can use a heat gun and pass it over back and forth quickly,of course being carefull not to melt them you can make most of them disapear!! I have used this many times with pretty good results.

Now of course you have to take them of your bike!!

i tried it with a blow torch cause i didn't have a heat gun... the plastics turned whiter and then caught on fire :cool: lol...

i tried it with a blow torch cause i didn't have a heat gun... the plastics turned whiter and then caught on fire :cool: lol...

hahahaha , i will try a heat gun .

try keeping the torch back farther

I don't think so, but if you light one of your farts on fire, that should do it.

I'm gonna try that. I'll let you know how it goes:thumbsup:

that totally works and its the funniest thing in the world . the lighting farts on fire thing that is .

I'm gonna try that. I'll let you know how it goes:thumbsup:

:cool::applause::busted: At least SXP can blame that nasty burnt smell in his garage, on the hot plastic now :crazy::prof: WR Dave.

:cool::applause::busted: At least SXP can blame that nasty burnt smell in his garage, on the hot plastic now :crazy::prof: WR Dave.

I've gotta get all those nasty creases out of my clear tanks, you know:devil: