Cool Trick

If you have light stress creases that show up on your plastics, you can use a heat gun and pass it over back and forth quickly,of course being carefull not to melt them you can make most of them disapear!! I have used this many times with pretty good results.

Now of course you have to take them of your bike!!

i tried it with a blow torch cause i didn't have a heat gun... the plastics turned whiter and then caught on fire :cool: lol...

i tried it with a blow torch cause i didn't have a heat gun... the plastics turned whiter and then caught on fire :cool: lol...

hahahaha , i will try a heat gun .

try keeping the torch back farther

Will the blow torch work on my gas tank?

I don't think so, but if you light one of your farts on fire, that should do it.

I don't think so, but if you light one of your farts on fire, that should do it.

I'm gonna try that. I'll let you know how it goes:thumbsup:

that totally works and its the funniest thing in the world . the lighting farts on fire thing that is .

I'm gonna try that. I'll let you know how it goes:thumbsup:

:cool::applause::busted: At least SXP can blame that nasty burnt smell in his garage, on the hot plastic now :crazy::prof: WR Dave.

:cool::applause::busted: At least SXP can blame that nasty burnt smell in his garage, on the hot plastic now :crazy::prof: WR Dave.

I've gotta get all those nasty creases out of my clear tanks, you know:devil: