is zipty still doing the pump linkage?

I was just on the zipty site and they stopped using their new pump linkage.. and the price went back down to 100 bucks.. anyone know anything about this?

I was just on the zipty site and they stopped using their new pump linkage.. and the price went back down to 100 bucks.. anyone know anything about this?

hmmmm

Call Zipty and ask to speak to Steve. He should give the skinny on whats up...and please let us know:thumbsup:

I don't think anything has changed. They offered the base mode with the O-ringed linkage right along, as I recall, and for the same $100. The other stuff was add-ons.

I read something about the '08, and perhaps the '07 as well, having a heavier AP linkage spring which eliminates the need for "wiring". Also if you use wired or solid linkage instead of a heavier spring or an O-ring, you can't use the existing pump diaphragm without modifying the stop button on the underside of it; the linkage binds otherwise. Cutting off the stop button increases the squirt volume dramatically, so you have to delay the pump timing or use a huge leak jet , or both to make up for it.