Need info real quick

Hey guys im getting ready to place in order for tires to be picked up in about an hour.. need alittle info on tire size. i know that our rears are 110-90-19. but dunlop only offers a 120/80-19 on their race replicas. should i go ahead and get the 80s or go with a non race replica tire... thanks

josh

The race replica Dunlops have a bipolar reputation as a tire that, in it's element, works exceptionally well, but won't last.

But anyway, the 120-80 is a functional replacement for the 110/90. Slightly wider, same height.

08' YZ450F's came with 120/90/19

thanks.. i just picked up the set about an hour ago and my the looks of it the front tire its going to hook up really well. 120 bucks out the door for a set of race replicas are worth the few rides i get out of um..

thanks.. i just picked up the set about an hour ago and my the looks of it the front tire its going to hook up really well. 120 bucks out the door for a set of race replicas are worth the few rides i get out of um..

Thats cheap! Where did you find that deal at?

check my signiture.. sponsorship deal..

check my signiture.. sponsorship deal..

Must be nice. I'm too old, too fat, and to slow to get a sponsor....:cool:

lol... if i could only find a sponsor that sells chains and sprockets.. then i would be set...