ims tank

yea id like to see it too

put up a pic of the bike with the blue tank on it

working on it. just installed the shrouds last night. looks pretty good. never posted a pic on thumpertalk yet so maybe in the next few days i'll try it. I must add that the seat was a little bit of a fight to bolt down because the tank was preventing it from goin forward. I got it, but hope it doesn't rub the tank too bad........

OcotilloWells-PresidentsDay08012.jpg Here is my blue IMS. As you can see I'm not into stickers and graphics.
working on it. just installed the shrouds last night. looks pretty good. never posted a pic on thumpertalk yet so maybe in the next few days i'll try it. I must add that the seat was a little bit of a fight to bolt down because the tank was preventing it from goin forward. I got it, but hope it doesn't rub the tank too bad........

i had the same problem with my ims tank. the seat just didnt want to move forward to line up the holes..it took 3 guys and 1 ratchet lol

In a prior post, someone mentioned that you need to add a few washers to the mount on the tank that the seat slides onto. This would bring it out a bit which apparently solved the problem. I have not yet tried this but will give it a shot tonight.