New yz 450f on TT for $6199.00

I was going through the parts store on TT and seen new leftover yz's in 250's and 450's and noticed you can purchase a 2007 450f for $6199.00. The only thing is......it does not have a warrenity and I wonder why? Iam thinking on getting one if I can find out more about it>>>>like shipping costs' especially having it shipped to virginia! and how much sales tax would be on it? Here in VA. I believe the sales tax is 8.5% I dont know about CA. I would imageine they would be dependable bikes since they are brand new.....or at least I would hope so.........> Does any one have any info on the bikes at TT that are leftovers or should I just wait till the 09's come out and get one. I have an 06 right now that needs a new clutch basket.

I was going through the parts store on TT and seen new leftover yz's in 250's and 450's and noticed you can purchase a 2007 450f for $6199.00. The only thing is......it does not have a warrenity and I wonder why? Iam thinking on getting one if I can find out more about it>>>>like shipping costs' especially having it shipped to virginia! and how much sales tax would be on it? Here in VA. I believe the sales tax is 8.5% I dont know about CA. I would imageine they would be dependable bikes since they are brand new.....or at least I would hope so.........> Does any one have any info on the bikes at TT that are leftovers or should I just wait till the 09's come out and get one. I have an 06 right now that needs a new clutch basket.

Id wait if i were you. I bought my new leftover 07 450 for $5300 OTD. 62 seems like alot... check ebay.

Well I will let you all know tomorrow about it cause Iam going to call them and ask. If it is lagit I will go up there and get one, Iam about 8 hours from there. I was in louisville ky in 2005 at a jewish hosiptal getting my broke thumb fixed from where I was at a race in london ky at danielboone mx. I believe it took us 8 hours to get back to va. from louisville. If the price is $5133.00 it would be well worth the trip for me to go get it.

These bikes come only with a 30 day warranty. You can get an extended warranty through various other companies such as Western Service Contract for like 600 dollars.

I called today and it is true!!!......For $5133.00 plus sales tax which is 6.5% and a $65.00 set up fee you can walk out the door with a new 2008 yamaha yz450f. Everything they say and have on there website is true and they said the reason they can sale them cheaper than any one else is because of some kind of rider program for dirtbike riders only......I didnt really get that part cause why would you get a dirt bike if you werent a dirt bike rider. I thought may be it would be for racers only and you would have to submit some kind of info that states that u race. Iam going up there saturday and get one so when i get back I will have a new 2008!!!!!! Thats what I like.....>8 and the gate!!!

California is very clever about that too. If you buy the bike online, as with TT, then you very often do not pay tax in the state where the sale was made, but you will pay a substitute for the CA sales tax when you register the bike (which you have to do, one way or other, if you have any hope of ever selling it.)

If you go to another state to buy the bike, most states have a way for you to declare non-resident status and avoid paying their sales or registration tax, but you will need some type of certificate of origin and ownership in order to register it here. What you don't want is to pay taxes in both places. Check the laws in your state and the state you're buying from to avoid surprises

all you guys in socal that are interested in buying a 2008 yz450f need to check hollywood yamaha.Their # is 323-962-5522 ask for jack.Also ask if they will still sell the bike for what they had them for on ebay.I could have bought an 08 yz450 for 5949 o.t.d..I ended up going back to a yz250 2-stroke,but I am still thinking about getting a 08 yz450. $5949.00 in socal is one hell of a deal........

I called today and it is true!!!......For $5133.00 plus sales tax which is 6.5% and a $65.00 set up fee you can walk out the door with a new 2008 yamaha yz450f. Everything they say and have on there website is true and they said the reason they can sale them cheaper than any one else is because of some kind of rider program for dirtbike riders only......I didnt really get that part cause why would you get a dirt bike if you werent a dirt bike rider. I thought may be it would be for racers only and you would have to submit some kind of info that states that u race. Iam going up there saturday and get one so when i get back I will have a new 2008!!!!!! Thats what I like.....>8 and the gate!!!

I still find it hard to believe a new 08 for $5,133.00. that is amazing, hope it works out...

no surprise - this is the best way to buy. Tells me not much is moving in the way of new bikes thanks to Economy. Sometimes it is best to wait untl the year the new bikes get released.....great deal very tempting. Nah I wait to see what 09's have.....

I read the post about S&S for a brand new 08 yz450 for $5133 and just got off the phone with a guy named Casey and it is for real and I setup delivery for mine on Tuesday. Total price is $5133 + $67.50 doc fee and I have to pay sales tax since I am in KY so it is still under $5500 out the door. He said they have 6 of them left and now it would be 5 since I took one.

Way to go!!!!....I hope I can sell my 06 cause Iam really wanting to get one of the 08's. I was thinking very hard about going up there on tuesday or next friday if they still have one left. Iam not being nosey but what kind of promotion did they have going on......like did you have to pay anything down or could you pay nothing down and no payments for a year like i did in 06.