HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thumpmeister

Check out my vid!

11 posts in this topic

Hey thats pretty sweet!

What software are you using? I'm trying to figure out the one that came with my panasonic DVD-RAM recorder.

Very nice, if you rode around the county like that in the UK you'd have the key stone cops chasing you with cricket bats, helicopters in the sky and the Prime Minister calling you an ASBO child on question time.

You might have given the world McDonalds but boy do you guys have some nice places to go riding.

I suppose we got you back by sedning you the Beckhams :applause:

Very good, keep up the good vids.:cool:

Nice... I expected to see some Ewoks or Stormtroopers.

LOL, it took me a while to get that one. Man I love living in washington state, we've got unlimited trails like the one on the video within 2 hours in every direction and some sick desert riding only 1/2 hour away. BTW that's me on the 450, me and my roommate were just practicing with the software and we're going to make a compilation vid at the end of the school year.

Cool video. I like your style.

What was the song? LOL Sorry I had to ask that !!! If I had a penny for every time I have seen that question on a video comments section.

Looks like some wicked single track there. 10/10

The editing software I used came on my computer. My computer has vista on it, and I don't know if all Vista's have it or not. Anyway, its called "Windows Movie Maker." I've used iMovie before, and its very similar to it. Once you get the hang of it, its very user friendly. And while it doesn't have all the same features as iMovie, it still does very well.

I'm working on a second vid right now. It might be more like a version 1.2, but we'll see how it goes. I have TONS of pics and vids, but mostly helmet cam footage, so we'll see how it goes....

The first song is 'Wet Sand' by the Chilli Peppers. The last three are by The Offspring, and they are "Conspiracy of One", "Never gonna get me", and "Race agains myself."

Thanks for the comments! Since you guys seemed to like it, I'll post my next one up here. Should be similar formatting...

Nice work. Keepem coming. I just love fooling around with video. Currently converting all our video tape over to DVD's. Back in the day I made a cool video mix of my one sons last year racing mini's. Came out pretty good. Wow, that was 14 years ago. Later. OGB