Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spc mike

yz 426 impact ENJOY graphics

8 posts in this topic

I wanted to see if anyone has used or seen the impact series ENJOY brand graphics on 426. I ask this because i want a graphics kit that will cover the whole side of my gas tank and radiator shrouds. And also the kit doesn't specify on what EXACTLY is included with the kit...so if anyone has info on these graphics it would help alot.

enjoygraphic.jpg

https://enjoymfg.com/enjoy/product_info.php?cPath=21_103&products_id=343&osCsid=fdadfe6efb0b48dc4b6d18c24da6fe03

That kit more than likely come with tank, shroud and air box graphics. It may come with fender graphics too but definately no seat cover. Side panel and number plate backgrounds will have to be purchased separately also.

I sent you a pm but my kit came with the gas tank, radiator shrouds,front fender, air box and swingarm graphics....I would post a pic but not sure how to...A friend of mine purchased the kit of ebay for me and I don't remember what the price or who the seller was....

I sent you a pm but my kit came with the gas tank, radiator shrouds,front fender, air box and swingarm graphics....I would post a pic but not sure how to...A friend of mine purchased the kit of ebay for me and I don't remember what the price or who the seller was....

you can post the picture by uploading at this site: www.tinypic.com

then copy and paste the "" into a post