HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
byggd

04 yz450 price

9 posts in this topic

I’m looking for some pricing advice. My son is moving out of state and leaving behind his 04 YZ450. He bought it from the original who sold it because he wanted more power. It has a full FMF factory 4 system and has been jetted and dynoed. It has skin graphics/seat cover, pro taper bars, renthal sprockets and chain and acerbis pro rally hand guards. It’s on it’s third rear tire which has only one ride on it. In short the bike runs perfect!

It's worth about $2600. You might get more if you offer it now, and it's very clean.

Remember there's a rule against offering stuff for sale in these forums. The classifieds are free.

It's worth about $2600. You might get more if you offer it now, and it's very clean.

Remember there's a rule against offering stuff for sale in these forums. The classifieds are free.

Why did you say this?

Oh and as you can see from my posts I know the "for sale" rules, but thanks for the reminder.

Why did you say this?
"You might get more (than the $2600) by offering it (at this time of year)", since the deserts in California are cool now, and it's the best time of year, in terms of the demand side of the equation, to offer a bike that suits itself so well to that purpose.

Is that clearer?

"You might get more (than the $2600) by offering it (at this time of year)", since the deserts in California are cool now, and it's the best time of year, in terms of the demand side of the equation, to offer a bike that suits itself so well to that purpose.

Is that clearer?

That makes sense. I'll get some pictures together and head over to the classifieds. :cool:

What the heck did the guy get with more power?

He got a Husky 610 but now he's having second thoughts because of the weight difference.

Why not pick it up as a second bike?

That would give me 6 bikes in my garage :cool: