Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
motoscotty

Front axle nut broken

3 posts in this topic

I ran into this guy pretty fast sunday at one of the local tracks and he went down,I was shocked that I stayed up.Needless to say he was not happy but unhurt and no damage to his bike.The worst part was he heard me tell some other squid if you get in my way I will run over you and jokingly I did say that so now he is really mad and about 50lbs. bigger than me ,but I would NEVER NEVER EVER do that on pupose EVER.it was somthing I should'nt have said and then it happens.The impact cracked the nut on the fr. axle.I found that today cleaning /prepping my bike.My two cents never say stuff like that out loud and always clean your bike after a moto session and inspect for stuff like that.. I really thought he was gonna bash my head in!!

I ran into this guy pretty fast sunday at one of the local tracks and he went down,I was shocked that I stayed up.Needless to say he was not happy but unhurt and no damage to his bike.The worst part was he heard me tell some other squid if you get in my way I will run over you and jokingly I did say that so now he is really mad and about 50lbs. bigger than me ,but I would NEVER NEVER EVER do that on pupose EVER.it was somthing I should'nt have said and then it happens.The impact cracked the nut on the fr. axle.I found that today cleaning /prepping my bike.My two cents never say stuff like that out loud and always clean your bike after a moto session and inspect for stuff like that.. I really thought he was gonna bash my head in!!

Live & Learn. :cool: